Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slacker

I have been a complete blog slacker this summer. Not that I'm so good at it anyways, but this summer I keep taking pictures and not actually posting them. So, here is our summer food so far.


The problem with taking so long to post is that I have to remember the dishes! This was a ground turkey, tomato, onion, and mushroom dish. Served over rice. I remember it was awesome, we should have it again soon.


Caprese salad with basil from our yard


Grill food. Grilled chicken and potato, and cucumber salad. The cucumber salad was not grilled.


Breakfast! Fritatta with homemade soft herbed cheese (Tom blended the herbs in, we didn't actually make the cheese), onions, smoked turkey...I'm drooling.


Grandma's homemade tomato soup with everything.


More grilled food...New York strip, grilled corn, and grilled zucchini


Roast beef - from the grill




Dinner from Meg. Mozzarella, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes stuffed this chicken breast.


More caprese salad, with fresh tomatoes and basil!


No comments:

Post a Comment